JOB DESCRIPTION: DATA SCIENTIST DEVELOPER
Althea.ai India Pvt Ltd (Althea.ai) is a dynamic and innovative company with a mission to revolutionize healthcare through cutting-edge AI solutions and services.
With headquarter in New Jersey, USA, and a strategic presence in Noida, India, Althea.ai is dedicated to driving improved health outcomes worldwide.
Our team of dedicated professionals is passionate about leveraging technology to transform healthcare, and we continue to expand our footprint to reach more communities.
Our Services are AI-Powered Diagnostics, Telehealth Solutions, Health Data Analytics, Remote Patient Monitoring, Custom Healthcare AI Development, etc.
At Althea.ai, we invite partnerships, collaborations, and talent from around the world to join us in our journey to create a healthier and more equitable world. Together, we can drive better health outcomes through equitable, predictive, and personalized healthcare solutions.
Join Us in Shaping the Future of Healthcare. Do visit https://althea.ai/ for more details.
We currently have an opportunity for a Data Scientist Developer in our organization.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to healthcare data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to develop classification models that predict the incidence of fraud, waste,
and abuse in the healthcare domain.
• Collect and merge data from varied data sources.
• Perform exploratory data analysis to drive broad conclusions based on initial hypothesis
• Create meaningful data visualizations to communicate findings
• Work closely with businesses to identify issues and propose solutions for effective decision-making
• Test models to select the most appropriate ones.
• 2-4 years of work experience in statistical modeling and specialization in NLP
• Proven experience as an NLP expert or similar role – Experience in using Attention Models,
Transformers, and other SOTA techniques.
• Experience in Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Feature Engineering, Modeling, Model Performance
& Accuracy Testing
• Understanding of various Text Representation Techniques
• Hands-on experience in TensorFlow, Python, Keras, and similar packages
• Knowledge of statistical concepts such as regression, time series, Bayesian, clustering, etc.
• Proficient in using Open-Source Technologies to create various Data Models
• Experience in the healthcare domain will be a big plus
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Linguistics, or Computer Engineering.
• Reporting tool experience Tableau.
• ME/ M.Tech./ MS (Engg/ Sciences) or BE/ B.Tech (Engineering)
• Good to have a relevant Technical Certification