JOB DESCRIPTION: POWER BI ANALYST
Althea.ai India Pvt Ltd (Althea.ai) is a dynamic and innovative company with a mission to revolutionize healthcare through cutting-edge AI solutions and services.
With headquarter in New Jersey, USA, and a strategic presence in Noida, India, Althea.ai is dedicated to driving improved health outcomes worldwide.
Our team of dedicated professionals is passionate about leveraging technology to transform healthcare, and we continue to expand our footprint to reach more communities.
Our Services are AI-Powered Diagnostics, Telehealth Solutions, Health Data Analytics, Remote Patient Monitoring, Custom Healthcare AI Development, etc.
At Althea.ai, we invite partnerships, collaborations, and talent from around the world to join us in our journey to create a healthier and more equitable world. Together, we can drive better health outcomes through equitable, predictive, and personalized healthcare solutions.
Join Us in Shaping the Future of Healthcare. Do visit https://althea.ai/ for more details.
We currently have an opportunity for a Power BI Analyst in our organization.
• Recognize business requirements in the context of BI and create data models to transform raw data
into relevant insights
• Using Power BI, create dashboards and interactive visual reports
• Define key performance indicators (KPIs) with specific objectives and track them regularly
• Analyses data and display it in reports to aid decision-making
• Convert business needs into technical specifications and establish a timetable for job completion
• Create, test, and deploy Power BI scripts, as well as execute efficient deep analysis
• Use Power BI to execute DAX queries and functions
• Create charts and data documentation with explanations of algorithms, parameters, models, and
• Construct a data warehouse
• Use SQL queries to get the best results
• Make technological adjustments to current BI systems to improve their performance
• For a better understanding of the data, use filters and visualizations.
• Analyses current ETL procedures to define and create new systems
• Modification of existing PowerBI data model as per the business requirement.
• Managing & maintaining the existing PowerBI dashboard refresh schedule.
• Experience 4-5 years.
• Background with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau
• Prior experience in data-related tasks
• Understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack
• Good Knowledge of data analytics
• Should be proficient in software product development
• Must have knowledge of PowerBI, DAX, Power Query, MS SQL server, TSQL, PostgreSQL.
• Analytical thinking for converting data into relevant reports and graphics
• Capable of enabling row-level data security
• Knowledge of Power BI application security layer models
• Ability to run DAX queries on Power BI desktop
• Proficient in doing advanced-level computations on the data set
• Excellent communication skills are required to communicate needs with clients and internal teams
• ME/ M.Tech./ MS (Engg/ Sciences) or BE/ B.Tech (Engineering)
• Good to have a relevant Technical Certification.